1. How much time will I have to commit to Laser Sheer?
A Laser Sheer franchise owner may be either an owner-operator or an investor. If you choose to invest in a Laser Sheer franchise, you will be required to have a full time manager operating the business for you.
2. Can I get an exclusive territory?
Yes, you will have an exclusive territory, based on market demographics, area population, local name recognition, and other variables.
3. Can I open more than one Centre?
Yes. Exceptional performers will be encouraged to grow with Laser Sheer by sharing their expertise and expanding their growth plans.
4. What incentives are there for me to open more than one Laser Sheer Centre?
Multiple Laser Sheer Centre operators are awarded reduced franchise fees after their first Laser Sheer Centre succeeds. In some cases, overhead may be reduced for each location and in turn, this may reduce the owner’s risk to his/her investment, and may increase the profitability of the operation.
5. Will Laser Sheer help me with site selection?
Yes. Our staff is experienced in choosing and negotiating leased space.
6. How long will it take to open my Laser Sheer Centre?
Opening will be based on the availability of a suitable location. Once a site is found, opening can take place in as few as 90 days or as many as 180 days, depending on the site selected and the amount of work that must be done to prepare it for opening.
7. What is the term of a Laser Sheer franchise, and is it renewable?
The term for a Laser Sheer franchise is 10 years and is renewable for two additional terms of five years each.
8. Can my Laser Sheer franchise be sold?
Your Laser Sheer Centre can be sold subject to our approval of the applicant