Fillers are the materials that are placed into deeper lines and wrinkles. Most commonly, filler agents are used for smile line wrinkles, between the eyebrows, sagging cheekbones or to enhance the appearance of upper and lower lips. Acne, chicken pox and other depressed scars can also be improved.
Filler agents are ideally combined with BOTOX® injections that are used for wrinkles caused by too much muscle tone. Wrinkles such as frown lines, crow’s feet are better treated with BOTOX® than a filler agent.
Ideally anti-aging skin treatments will include not only filler agents and BOTOX®, but also skin collagen improvement lunch time laser procedures and the various non-surgical skin tightening treatments available in our office.
The simplest and least expensive method of facial contouring is by the use of a temporary, injectable filler. The injection of temporary fillers is performed in the office, with or without a topical anaesthetic or nerve block.
Effective – Safe – Long Lasting – Teosyal® & Juvederm®
Benefits of the treatment
• The skin appears younger and smoother
• Fine lines and wrinkles are filled out and less visible
• The results of this treatment are immediate
• Suppleness, elasticity and tone of skin is naturally restored
• The skin is hydrated leaving it looking and feeling healthier
Areas that can be treated
• Help to remodel the cheekbones
• Soften facial contours
• Fill in wrinkles and lines
• Increase and remodel lips
• Revitalize and rehydrate the skin™